The Four Kings Hard Quiz (next Saturday ,13th) needs four kings to preside over the most difficult pub quiz that you’ll ever encounter. Only a king has the gravitas to ask questions that would test the wisdom of Solomon (who was a king too, we think). But what kings are worthy? Whom amongst them has the subject experience to really test you?
- Will Ashley Giles, the King of Spain test you on sport, clad in his whites and holding a thick piece of willow to punish mistakes?
- Shall we summon King Arthur, from under Glastonbury’s ancient soil to ask questions on myths, legends and soil conditions in the West Country?
- Is Michael Jackson, self-appointed King of Pop available? Does he know anything?
- Will seventies anarchists King Mob send a representative to threaten violent revolution, and ask questions about 50s literature?
- There’s no doubt that the omnipresent King of Kings will be in attendance, but does the all-knowing all-seeing know enough?
- Can we offend the memory of Martin Luther King by getting someone to him to ask you questions about guns and local underpass mosaics?
- Will a rush of blood to the head mean King Dong can function as quizmaster?
- Is there enough milage in slap-bass to let Mark King out of Level 42 loose on the questions?
- And would you want the booze after Kinga from Big Brother has had her *hands* on it?
Come to the Four Kings Hard Quiz and win your weight in booze.